Since 1981, CE-TECH has provided quality Clinical Engineering Services to customers throughout the Southeast. Our main focus is on reducing expenses associated with the maintenance and utilization of medical equipment. Our Clinical Engineering Management program is aimed at building a long-term relationship with healthcare providers struggling to keep equipment maintenance cost down while maintaining quality patient care.
• On-site Clinical Engineering Manager (if needed)
• Inventory Verification and Management
• Inventory Survey age, condition, frequency of operation, etc.
• Equipment Risk Assessment
• Pre-purchase Consultation and Life Cycle Cost Analysis
• Service Evaluation for Cost Effectiveness and Accountability
• Preventive Maintenance Inspections
• Scheduled Parts Replacements
• Computerized Equipment Scheduling
• Unscheduled Corrective Maintenance
• Vendor Management to Ensure Timely PM's and Repairs
• Computerized Work History
• Electrical Safety Inspections
• Monthly Reports for Program Effectiveness
• Operator Error Documentation
• Recall/Modification Notification
• Safe Medical Device Tracking
• In-service Training and Documentation
• JCAHO Preparation and Participation
Our Clinical Engineering Management option eliminates calls to multiple vendors. Substantial cost reduction is realized as in comparison to manufacturer services. All services are conducted or supervised by I.C.C. Certified Technicians. Quality service at cost effective prices.
Our staff is fully trained and qualified.
|TECHNICAL SERVICES||MANAGEMENT SERVICES||CONSULTING SERVICES|
Pre-Owned Equipment Sales
If you are planning a capital equipment purchase, why not consider reducing expenses and costs by obtaining CERTIFIED QUALITY PRE-OWNED equipment through CE-Tech?Learn More
CE-Tech is a name you can trust for all your biomedical needs! Serving our valued customers for over 30 years, we understand the importance of patient safety, responsiveness and customer satisfactionLearn More
Since 1981, CE-TECH has provided quality Clinical Engineering to customers throughout the southeast. Our main focus is on reducing expenses associated with the maintenance and utilization of medical equipmentLearn More
For 30 years we have helped maintain the industry's medical equipment needs. Now CE-TECH is pleased to announce our Life Safety Management service lineLearn More
© 2004-2020 All rights reserved. Employee Sign-In
Website Designed by Little Frog Innovations, Inc.